For Any Port, We Are Your Marine Services Provider
Prominent vessel owners, charterers, bulk carriers, heavy lift and offshore marine contractors all trust our Marine Services branch, Seagull Marine. You receive the widest possible array of port, cargo and general protective agent’s services through our comprehensive worldwide Agility network specializing in the Gulf of Mexico ports, Suez and Panama Canal transits, Singapore and Indonesia.
Our customers rely on comprehensive marine service management for all vessel types, including: fuel tankers, bulk carriers, and self-sustaining liner vessels with containers. Aviation services for crew transportation can be facilitated to and from destinations including all necessary documentation for foreign aircraft arrivals and departures at approved landing facilities. Additional Marine services provided on a 24-hour basis include:
- Vessel Agency and Husbandry
- Cargo Handling at Public and Private Stevedoring Facilities
- Marine Surveyors and Naval Architects, & Port Captains
- Cargo Inspections Including Loading and Discharging
- Transport and Supply of Spare Parts
- Offshore Construction, Fabrication and Drilling
- Bunkering, Bonded Stores, Fresh Water, Medical Services
- Dry Docking and Vessel Repair Services
- Launch Boat Services
- Threat Management services
Utilizing an automated manifest delivery system which performs the electronic transfer of cargo manifests directly to Customs and Border Protection / Homeland Security and local ABI Custom brokers, you are assured of prompt notification upon release of your cargo by local authorities. This multi-dimensional system provides for the efficient planning and execution of marine-related projects from the moment the order is received until the project is complete. Agility’s unique combination of experience, excellence, and innovation leads to peace of mind for our customers around the world.
For more information about Marine Services contact: email@example.com