Challenges Facing the Retail Industry
Pakistan is an attractive retail market in terms of potential growth for temperature controlled cargo. Distributors must pay detailed attention to the hygiene, safety, and quality of their products. However, the cold chain industry is highly capital intensive and faces many challenges, including limited local infrastructure manufacturers and limited technical expertise. Estimates on wastage levels between farms and consumers are as high as 25% for fruit and vegetable produce.
Cold Chain Distribution Expertise
Agility’s solution for Pakistan includes the local knowledge that we have assembled to provide an answer to challenges our customers face. In Pakistan we have cold storage facilities in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad and our own fleet of reefer vehicles, plus in-house technical expertise to provide the required solutions
Agility has long-lasting experience in cold chain transportation, combined with efficient equipment for temperature controlled transportation and temperature recording, and the ability to provide individual door-to-door solutions. We answer the specific requirements of our customers in the temperature controlled transportation market. We are able to transfer knowledge and experience from similar Agility operations globally.
Pakistan Cold Chain: Specific Features
Our experts can offer you a range of options and solutions for your cargo, based on our global expertise in providing answers to the most difficult challenges.
- Temperature controlled facilities in:
- Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad
- Temperature controlled trucking via:
- Owned long-haul reefer fleet
- Outsourced fleet of vehicles
- Multi temperature zones in vehicles
- Proven IT systems and SOPs
- Vehicles equipped with tracker devices
- Full Temperature recording devices
- Local knowledge and expertise
- Compliance with Security/Hygiene standards
- Freezer facilities range from 4°C to -30°C
- Rapid delivery to ensure product freshness