Integrity all the way through
As emerging countries become more affluent and become part of the global market, the integrity of cold chain solutions become increasingly more important. Agility’s cold chain supply experts for food, chemicals, healthcare, and life science industries in Switzerland get the job done. In fact, up to 50% of Agility’s Air Freight to/from Switzerland, every 6th TEU and 20% of Agility Switzerland’s weekly departures to/from the main cities in Europe are temperature controlled.
Standing up to the requirements of Temperature Controlled Transportation
The combination of Agility’s experts and its services, make certain your goods move seamlessly with full temperature control. And it comes with recording, as well as information management, throughout your Supply Chain. No matter if your goods need to be shipped by Air, Sea, or Road, Agility will provide the services that fit your needs with our own equipment or with specialized providers. Agility offers our customers a variety of tailored solutions made, including contingency plans along the entire cold chain, door-to-door.
Companies that recognize that controlling cost and spoilage increases their margins, use Agility’s services and expertise in increasing numbers. This allows our clients to stay absolutely focused on their core business.
Temperature Controlled Transportation – Specific Features
We deliver Global Standard products for Air, Sea, Road, with our local services:
- Full Temperature recording devices and mapping services
- Time sensitive door-to-door delivery
- Certified standard processes (ISO 9001:2000 & certifications such as SQAS and Swissmedic)
- Compliance with Security and Hygiene Standards
- Passive Packaging Solutions powered by Gel Packs or dry ice
- Pioneer in Airfreight Active Cold Chain solutions (Evirotainer RKN-e1)
- Cold Chain Competence Centre Europe in Basel