Ethics and Compliance at Agility
Agility’s uncompromising commitment to integrity, fairness and accountability is reinforced at all levels of the organization by:
- Setting high standards in our Code of Business Ethics & Conduct, that emphasize the Agility values of integrity, personal ownership, teamwork and excellence.
- Maintaining a strong ethics and compliance management structure that reports to the highest levels of the company
- Ensuring Agility employees receive comprehensive ethics training.
- Encouraging and empowering employees to identify and report ethical concerns through systems that include an alert line available to any employee wishing to provide anonymous input.
Agility's Standards of Business Conduct
Our formal Code of Business Ethics & Conduct is an important part of our comprehensive compliance program. It details Agility’s commitment to employees, shareholders and our local communities. It sets forth standards of behavior and expectations regarding adherence to doing what is right and observing regulations and laws.
This list provides a quick reference to some of the topics covered in the Code:
- Competition and Unfair Selling Practices
- Bribes, Gifts, Conflicts of Interest
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Employee Rights and Working Conditions
- Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Agility invests in growing its ethics training program designed to provide every employee with access to courses appropriate to their work. Training in ethics and compliance is delivered online and in classroom sessions. The core Code of Ethics program is required of all employees – from the executive suite to the warehouse.
Agility's ethics training covers such topics as:
Our reputation for integrity is an asset that every employee takes pride in. Agility encourages employees to report possible violations of our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct and offers several ways for employees to elevate their concerns:
- By notifying their supervisor or manager if they are comfortable doing so
- By sending an email to the personal mailbox of any member of the Ethics team or to email@example.com
- By entering a report on our secure website from our employee intranet
- By calling the Agility Alert Line, a toll-free number that enables employees in 35 or our operating countries to make anonymous reports through multi-lingual third-party operators. The U.S. number is answered 24/7 in more than 10 languages
Any employee who submits a report in good faith will be protected from retaliation. Incidents reported are reviewed and, when appropriate, investigated by Ethics and Compliance team.